Walk In Payment Locator
Walk-In Payment System
Our community participates in the Walk-In Payment System (WIPS) program which allows you to make cash payments at participating locations near you.
Here’s what you need to know to get started:
- Contact the leasing office to get your WIPS Account number. If you forget your WIPS Account Number, after the first time you use WIPS your account number will be available in your Resident Portal.
- Log into your Resident Portal to check your balance (balance must be paid in full including any transaction fee)
- Bring your WIPS Account Number and cash payment to any of the participating locations (click on the link below to find the nearest locations). Go to the customer service desk, present your WIPS Number and tell the customer service agent that you would like to make a check-free payment. Identify the biller as “WIPS Rent Payments” and give them your WIPS Account Number.
- There is a minimal service fee each time you use this service.
- Keep your receipts as it’s your only proof of payment.
This method of payment is more secure than a money order. Please take advantage of this service!
- Payments will be credited to your account the next day after you make the payment.
- Any overpayments will be considered a credit and be applied towards a future balance.
For a detailed list (with a map) of retailers that accept WIPS Rent Payments in your area, please visit:
Under the Biller Search, select WIPS Rent Payments.
What a great place to live. Just moved in, the process was simple and straight forward. The front office team is 5 star. Everyone is super friendly and accommodating. The apartment complex itself is stunning and very well maintained.- Danyal R.
This property Is bomb! Great amenities, the pool, its super well kept as in clean, and all the staff is superior to what I have seen in property management in the Houston area!- Brandon M.